Thursday, June 6, 2013

MyTumbl

Fucked stupid

taratheslut:

[another repost of a story from my old blog]

Got back home from my trip Friday afternoon, and had previously arranged for Marcus to come over and spend the night. My mission: find out how many times Marcus can cum in one evening before his dick just won't get hard anymore. The answer: six.

I met him at the door like I planned. Really tall heels that I can barely walk in, and nothing else. I was freshly showered, a little perfume, some light makeup, did my hair, and that's it. Well, also I gave myself an enema because I planned on my ass getting lots of play. The look on his face when he opened the door and I'm standing there naked but for absurdly tall heels, biting my lip…I could see him get hard in his pants.

Read More

taratheslut: Just try not to pass out. (Come visit me at...



taratheslut:

Just try not to pass out.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: Gotta do lots of cardio so that when he gets tired...



taratheslut:

Gotta do lots of cardio so that when he gets tired in bed, you have the stamina to do all the fucking for him!

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: I'm turning 30 in a couple weeks, and for my...







taratheslut:

I'm turning 30 in a couple weeks, and for my birthday, this is all I want. A sexy pair of fishnets, and a sexy guy to fuck me stupid with a dick so big I can feel it bottom out.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: The gorgeous Delta White, finishing off a lucky...







taratheslut:

The gorgeous Delta White, finishing off a lucky guy. I want to lick the cum off her chin!

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: Keep your eyes gazing up at his, and your mouth...



taratheslut:

Keep your eyes gazing up at his, and your mouth wide open. And smile…getting a face full of cum should be fun!

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: If I made a list of "girls I want to fuck until we...



taratheslut:

If I made a list of "girls I want to fuck until we both pass out," Denise Milani would be in the top 5.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: After a stressful day, sometimes you just need a...



taratheslut:

After a stressful day, sometimes you just need a nice relaxing gentle fuck. And sometimes you need a very large black man to choke you like a bitch and plow your ass raw.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: I don't always want to feel like I'm being ripped...



taratheslut:

I don't always want to feel like I'm being ripped in half, but there are some times when that sort of pain is just what I need.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: It's like if I watch long enough, she'll fall...



taratheslut:

It's like if I watch long enough, she'll fall off.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: The gorgeous Delta White, finishing off a lucky...







taratheslut:

The gorgeous Delta White, finishing off a lucky guy. I want to lick the cum off her chin!

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: OMG! Look at this This is...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

OMG! Look at this

This is EXACTLY how I feel about my husband.

He puts up with a lot sometimes, because he loves and adores me.

And I love and adore him back.

Some people… through lack of experience… don't seem to understand the beauty and intensity of BDSM relationships, which is what a marriage based on FemDom Principles is. They look at it through the lens of what they're used to, and it doesn't compute for them. They think I'm abusing my hubby, that I don't really love him, that I'm just a gold-digging whore that likes to fuck black guys.

But seriously, folks, expand your universe for a minute. Realize that your traditions, your culture, and your rules aren't the only way in life for everyone.

Just because I love to fuck other men… just because I love to feel the power and raw masculinity of a nice big thick black cock between my legs sometimes, rather than the usual small white penis that many women feel they have to pretend to enjoy… doesn't mean that I love my husband any less.

Just because my feelings for my Bull, my Johnny, are a little complicated right now… there are many forms of love and lust in this world… doesn't mean I don't still love my husband. I love him more than I ever have. I know how special and important he is to me.

I am constantly pushing the envelope of my husband's experiences. I love to tease and play and deny and even humiliate him sometimes. But he loves that about me. He loves that I'm a dirty nasty girl sometimes. He loves it when I'm sweet and I mother him. He loves it when I'm a bitch to him. He loves it when I'm a whore for other men. He totally gets off on that. You should see how hard his little dick gets when I get home from a date and my pussy is all fucked up and full of another man's cum, and I make him lick it out and clean it for me. He loves taking me on vacation somewhere, and I lock up his penis, and he knows that I'm gonna be giving away the pussy all week to strange men, and that he's only gonna get pussy maybe. He loved that time he took me with him on a business trip to Chicago and I fucked the hot bellman and two of his friends while my hubby was at a conference.

My creativeness and sense of adventure keep his life fun and exciting and mysterious and dynamic. He tells me so all the time.

He likes that I'm in control. He knows that he always has a safe word that I will respect. But he's almost never used it. That tells me all I need to know as far as how things are going with us.

taratheslut: Easy does it… You'll get your pounding in a...



taratheslut:

Easy does it… You'll get your pounding in a moment.

taratheslut: Pound me hard and cover my nipples with cum. (Come...





taratheslut:

Pound me hard and cover my nipples with cum.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

okosexy: Do you like amateur swinger pics?Threesome, foursome,...



okosexy:

Do you like amateur swinger pics?

Threesome, foursome, more?

Erotica?

Follow our page!

http://okosexy.tumblr.com/    

beautifulwives:

See more beautiful women doing the things they like to do at www.beautifulwives.tumblr.com.

Reblog… Follow… Submit photos… Share…

msginaapproved: She is cumming already with only a bit of cock...



msginaapproved:

She is cumming already with only a bit of cock inside.   Nice.

Photo



weloveblackcock: andrei35: http://andrei35.tumblr.com When I...



weloveblackcock:

andrei35:

http://andrei35.tumblr.com


When I was a teenager I thought that anal was gross and would have nothing to do with it. I tried it a couple of times in college. During my pre-BBC marriage I had anal maybe once a year. Post BBC, I have anal all the time and I have it with multiple men, all larger than my husband. It might be my favorite type of sex!

msginaapproved: Look at the mess that this bull left.    This...



msginaapproved:

Look at the mess that this bull left.    This proud cheating wife was just impregnated.

weloveblackcock: bbchungry: bu Getting that pussy worked!



weloveblackcock:

bbchungry:

bu


Getting that pussy worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment