Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Demetria Alexis Marine Meir

Photo



Photo



Photo



crazyflux: i don't care what blog style, i'm following ALL back...



crazyflux:

i don't care what blog style, i'm following ALL back x

crazyflux: i don't care what blog style, i'm following ALL back...



crazyflux:

i don't care what blog style, i'm following ALL back x

Photo



Photo



Photo



ianwanda: I think if a murderer wanted to lure me out of my room all they'd have to do is turn off...

ianwanda:

I think if a murderer wanted to lure me out of my room all they'd have to do is turn off my wifi cause sure as shit I'm gonna go see why it isn't working

boydivisions: do you ever make a huge scene and then march off to your bedroom but eventually you...

boydivisions:

do you ever make a huge scene and then march off to your bedroom but eventually you get hungry and you feel like you can't leave your room because you want to prove a point or something

c00kiedough: sleeping in an oversized hoodie seems like a good idea until its 2am and it feels like...

c00kiedough:

sleeping in an oversized hoodie seems like a good idea until its 2am and it feels like you're taking a bath with satan

daddydrummer: "Blue sky's from grey"?



daddydrummer:

"Blue sky's from grey"?

Photo



babygirl-kitten: Pretty c:



babygirl-kitten:

Pretty c:

Photo



Me



Me

Photo



rokshocka: So if I can't forgive myself, does that mean the...



rokshocka:

So if I can't forgive myself, does that mean the same thing?

Photo



"Stop ruining love by wanting it so bad."

"Stop ruining love by wanting it so bad."

- Derrick Brown (via hellanne)

1 comment:

  1. Demetria - We met very briefly a while ago via your sibling. I saw that a friend of a friend on fcbk had passed and you knew the cat. I mean not to intrude, but I hope in time you'll be okay. Through yourself into something creative if you can. Its not much but I through myself into music to deal with the bad times. Then again I'm a musician... If you need anything or I can help the I think you know where to find me. Paul.

    ReplyDelete