Thursday, June 6, 2013

So Damn Relatable Quotes

I was about to sneeze but it didn't come out.

image

 

What people think I'm doing in 3:00 AM in the morning

image

What I actually do:

image

The difference between ...

The difference between ...:

Facebook at two in the morning

image

Tumblr at two in the morning

image

When you don't even watch a show but you get the fandom's in-jokes.

image

That awkward moment when you're talking to someone with an accent, and you accidentally reply with their accent.

image

When the teacher looks for volunteers to answer the question on the board

When the teacher looks for volunteers to answer the question on the board:

image

 

That moment when the teacher read your name differently

That moment when the teacher read your name differently:

image

Photo





anything over $10 is expensive

anything over $10 is expensive :

image

 

When you're trying not to fall sleep

image

Soon as my mom walks in the house she starts complaining.

I just wanna be like bitch…

image

When you go away for three seconds and your Tumblr post has already 100+ new notes.

When you go away for three seconds and your Tumblr post has already 100+ new notes.:

Likee Whaa!?

image

When you and your friend decide to pig-out together

You look at each other like

image

When I clean my room then show my mom the work of art...

image

What is wrong with Twilight...

What is wrong with Twilight...:

A normal person's reaction to when someone tell you they're 108 years old.

image

Bella's reaction.

image

The awkward moment when you shout the wrong answer in class with confidence

image

When my mom calls me to come to her:

image

When you think you type your password in all wrong, but it logs you in anyway.

image

When you're home alone and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

image

"Chill out, it's just a book."

image

No comments:

Post a Comment