Sunday, June 9, 2013

os_car17

yeezybabytaughtme: Iron man



yeezybabytaughtme:

Iron man

Photo



Photo



callingallasians: callingallasians: The light bulb symbolizes...



callingallasians:

callingallasians:

The light bulb symbolizes our thoughts and how over-thinking can kill us.

This is actually genius.

One of my favorite pictures on tumblr

My thoughts are slowing killing me.

Each day my thoughts are killing me.

bringing my old post backkkkk

flying-blades: Me



flying-blades:

Me

Photo



Photo



2000ish: 12 years later and I'm still waiting for this to be...



2000ish:

12 years later and I'm still waiting for this to be invented.

irregulargawd: vaganja: Always reblog. Realist shit EVER













irregulargawd:

vaganja:

Always reblog.

Realist shit EVER

Photo



blossomtrees-summerbreeze: s-erenenights: exhali: club-fresh: ...





blossomtrees-summerbreeze:

s-erenenights:

exhali:

club-fresh:

lushreef:

Woah

holyy

holy moly

THATS SO COOL WHAT

following back, if you follow and message me! 🌻

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





autoentropy: Snorlax!



autoentropy:

Snorlax!

defenestrador: Sea Rising, by Blaz Porenta.



defenestrador:

Sea Rising, by Blaz Porenta.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment