Sunday, June 9, 2013

.: Secret :.

uhohchastios: I think this is my all time favorite.  -j



uhohchastios:

I think this is my all time favorite. 

-j

submissiveintheevening: At the end of the day all men want are...



submissiveintheevening:

At the end of the day all men want are 4 things:

1) Your pussy - he wants to spread your legs wide open and slide his cock in your wet pussy.

2) Your ass- after a long day at work he just wants to bend you over the kitchen table and shove it up your ass until he hears you moan. Or maybe put you on all fours and pound you until you give up all resistance and take it like a good bitch. Remember as a woman you are a dog, the only difference is we take cock up the ass daily :)

3) Your tits- to look at to fondle, to suck, to milk, to squeeze, to pinch. Your tits are a very vital part of our body . They add pleasure for the man as he fucks us and sees our tits bouncing up and down. Or when he is on top of us he can grab on to them so we don't move.  

4) Your mouth- And no your mouth isn't for striking up an intelligent conversation or telling your master about your day. If he wants to talk to someone he can call a friend. He talks all day to random people- when he comes home to you he wants your mouth to be drooling over the thought of his cock down your throat. To lick his balls clean after he cums from using your other 3 assets. Maybe if your lucky he may kiss you…but only after you suck his dick on your knees for an hour or two ;)

Remember…men want sluts…a girl who will be a dirty whore. It doesn't matter if you're not the smartest or the prettiest …if you think you have nothing to offer a guy…look to your 3 holes+ your tits. Just spread your legs and take it like a good whore…please him…and always beg for more. Because you can never swallow enough cum or take it too many times in the ass.  That's our main purpose…the rest is all an added bonus.

sexualdesigns:

I still remember the look in her eye. Upset, tears still clinging to her cheek, as she looked at me and said "Fuck me like a dirty whore and make me yours!" So…I did!

-j

dumbbigtittedslut: Love the dumb, vacant expression on this...



dumbbigtittedslut:

Love the dumb, vacant expression on this little cocksucker's face

-j

w-hunter: Such an obedient girl! -J













w-hunter:

Such an obedient girl!

-J

A Story For My Master

My Master has requested a story. Something that is a fantasy of mine. I have thought of many ways to go with this but I chose to write about something that always seems to get me off… when I am allowed, of course. My Master and I have discussed many scenarios that excite us… It usually has something to do with me being naked, legs spread wide open so that my cunt is ready for my Masters use. Anytime. As often as he likes. Ready and willing. Just as a good little slut should be. And even if I wasn’t willing… my holes belong to Him! I don’t have much say in the matter.

I start by imagining one of Masters favourites… Naked tied to the bed by my hands, ankles and more importantly, my knees. Forcing my legs outward and my wet, shaven pussy wide and aching for his rock hard cock! I belong to him! Only him! And he can use me how ever he pleases. Only this time… these words meant something different. I thought that when he said I was his and he could do anything he wanted with me that it would be just between the two of us. This time… Master had different plans.

My heart started pounding as five men walked into the room. Their pulsing cocks pushing hard against their tight jeans. I started to struggle against the shackles in protest! This was not what I had agreed to! Or was it? We really didn’t set many guide lines. Mainly just that we would take it bit by bit. We had safe words and such for a while and we talked about a few limits, only verbally…. but I learned to trust him, and allowed it to go even further. I was so ready to let him lead me into this world. I had an "I’ll try anything once" kind of attitude. Master liked that, but did he really think THIS would fit into that category? Letting five strange men do… what, to me? I don’t even know what he has planned. Only that he has the biggest grin on his face and excitement roaring through his eyes.

Before I could say another word there was an o ring in my mouth. The men took their pants off and biggest cocks I’ve ever personally seen sprung readily in front. Master leaned down kissed me on the head and whispered, "Look what I got for you my little slut. I know how big of a cock whore you are. So lets see how well you can take these!" My body shook as I pulled at the restraints. I tried to scream, to say stop! But as the sound came out of my mouth, it was quickly muffled by the thrust of a cock deep to the back of my throat. I immediately choked but that didn’t stop the thrusting. I was so lost in trying to catch my breath that I hadn’t noticed the hands rubbing all over my body. All of a sudden a sharp sting came across my breasts. Master has gotten the canes out. He swung down hard again over my tits, grabbed me by the hair and said eagerly, "You best be accommodating to our guests slut! I have rented out my property and you better show them a good time! Now… suck that cock like a good girl." I stared at him like a deer in the highlights. Blank. And unsure. The cane came swinging down again, harder than the last time. And before I knew it, my tongue was reaching for the strangers cock. Trying my best to suck with the o ring still in place.

Once I had succumb to my current fate… other sensations started to enter my mind. My pussy was being fucked rather hard by a young guy. Mid 20’s. Definitely trying to hold back his load. He must be new to this… In a few short minutes he was replace by a slightly older guy. Super cute. Cock was rather small but he knew how to use it. The tempo, the speed… and he may be small, but he had some girth on him that spread my pussy out real nice. I had a cock in each hand, one in my mouth and one in my pussy. But Master still seemed to have more in mind. "You promise to be a good girl and do as your told?" I blinked the tears from my eyes. My gag reflex could be better and a cock in the back of my throat usually gets me to tear up a bit. I give Master and slight nod. But this is not how I am suppose to answer Master. He drags the tip of the cane across my tits and roughly over my nipples. I can feel the sting from the previous marks. "What did you say to me, whore?" With a cock in my mouth I mumbled, "Yes Master" He laughed loudly, caressed my cheek and whispered, "That’ll do…"

Quickly the men started to release my restraints. And the o ring came off too. The tall man whose cock has had no attention yet grabbed me by the hair, pulled over to him and sat down on the bed. I was lowered on to his cock and within second there was a second one in my pussy, one in each hand and one in my mouth. My cunt was spread so wide I could feel a sting of pain as there was a slight tear. But the amount of pleasure… the fullness. It felt amazing. Each cock thrusting in and out in unison. The men would change position… everyone got a turn.

Master started to laugh again when he saw how eagerly I was sucking two cocks at once! I have never been this turned on in my life! I took a quick breathe and blurted out, "Please Master!!!" He paused and looked at my questioningly and with much disapproval. I wouldn’t dare be asking to cum so soon!?!? This would result in a huge punishment. I swallowed and stiffened. How am I going to save my ass this time… My ass! "MY ASS!" I yelled. Master smiled big and made a gesture to one of the men. A moment later and I knew that earlier feeling of fullness was nothing compared to this! My body, bouncing up and down on a cock with a second one entering my pussy from behind. A man straddled over my back end and fucking my ass until my body nearly collapses on top of the man under me. And the last three men in front of me as I alternate between them sucking and jerking them off. I start to moan loud and Master knows! He knows I’m close. I stare at him begging and pleading with my eyes… He smile and nods, "Yes slave." My body starts to shake and I can feel the orgasm taking over me. I scream as my body lets out one last shutter and I collapse. The men start to back away as I lay lifelessly on the bed. But I can tell I’m not done with yet.

Master walks over with the hitachi in hand. His hard cock enters my pussy and the wand is pushed down on my throbbing clit. I squirm immediately! I’m not ready for this again yet… "Don’t you fucking dare, whore!" I hold back my orgasm but I can feel it building intensely. Master is thrusting me and just as he cums, 5 loads get spurted all over my body! I can feel the sticky hot cum on my face and tits. The moans of 6 men as they use me as their cum dumpster. I scream "PLEEEAAASSEEE!!!" And I am given the ok. I convulse as the orgasm ripples through my body and a gush squirts from my pussy. I let out what feels like every last breath of air from my lungs.

I don’t remember much after that, but I’m lying here shackled back up with 5 loads all over my body and the beautiful big load that my Master left dripping from my very wet pussy. It feels like I have been laying here for hours… My body is sore and exhausted. So I don’t fight it and drift off to sleep waiting for my Master to enter again….

-K

-J



-J

Fucked and milked daily. Reduced to nothing more then a piece of...













Fucked and milked daily. Reduced to nothing more then a piece of livestock, a piece of property…

-J

cruelman3: She did not know why she was punished, but she...



cruelman3:

She did not know why she was punished, but she wondered why all the main where struggling to be the one who will punish her.

-j

decius-c: "Now, spread your legs!", a dark voice commanded and...



decius-c:

"Now, spread your legs!", a dark voice commanded and the slave girl obeyed without hesitation. She knew that it was better to do, what the customers wanted. Complaints of any kind could bring her a painful workshift in the torture chamber of the brothel.

Tied up, gagged and legs spread… Mmmmmm
-j

decius-c: The slave girl receives the flogging she long since...



decius-c:

The slave girl receives the flogging she long since has deserved for her continued disobedience. And this time, she could not expect any mercy.

-j

decius-c: No! The shackles stay on, slave! Now lay down and try...



decius-c:

No! The shackles stay on, slave! Now lay down and try to sleep a little bit! You'll be picked up in a couple of hours for further treatment. And I want you well rested when I begin to deal with you and your body.

-j

w-hunter: Ain't she cute? Love those shackles -j



w-hunter:

Ain't she cute?


Love those shackles

-j

-J



-J

decius-c: Spread for excessive abuse. -J



decius-c:

Spread for excessive abuse.

-J

-J



-J

bbwworld: Lexxxi Luxe at BBWdreams -J



bbwworld:

Lexxxi Luxe at BBWdreams

-J

I'll have you tied up and fuck you like this K -J



I'll have you tied up and fuck you like this K

-J

-J



-J

-J

















-J

-J



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment